Petite Picks

Monday, August 15, 2016

In the spirit of starting fresh on the blog, I've decided to incorporate a new installment called Petite Picks. Just like My Life Lately, this post will be weekly, and will feature some looks/pieces that I am currently crushing on.

With the summer winding down, and the school year about to start, I've been thinking Fall. (I just wish the weather would get the hint- is it like the surface of the sun near you?) Autumnal hues and prints, and transitional pieces are on my radar. For this first post on Petite Picks, I selected a few pieces that could work now, but would also be great for when the days get cooler. 

What are some pieces you've had your eye on? Are you ready for Fall as much as I am? 


     2. Leather watch    
       3. Lace-up booties     
                                 4. Floral utility blouse (available in petite!)  

XO
Cait

Can't get enough of The Petite Chronicles? Follow along on social media:
Linkup Button

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER