Scorching Hot Summer

Friday, August 19, 2016

I'm sure a lot of you can relate to the fact that it has been HOT. Like, melt-the-makeup-off-your-face-before-you-get-to-your-car hot. If you cannot relate, then tell me where you are and I will be there in a day or two. Just kidding....but not really.

I am normally a warm natured person, so these past couple of weeks of high temps have been just a tad miserable for me. Here are some solutions I came up with in the meantime to help beat the heat:

  1. Bathing in ice water (preferably in a kiddie pool)
  2. Drinking margaritas 
  3. Sitting on the air conditioning vent (you read that right)
  4. Sticking your head in the freezer
While I've only tried two of those four options, wearing maxi dresses is a much more socially acceptable practical option that I've fully embraced. Thankfully, this flowy maxi from Old Navy is perfect for keeping me cool during this scorching hot summer. This printed number has been on repeat several times already. About five times since I got it....I've had it a week. Ok ok- a girl has to keep cool, alright??

What have you been doing to keep cool this summer? I'd love to hear in the comments section! :)






**The hubs decided to crash my outfit pics. He's allowed since he took half of them :)**

Print maxi dress // Marble necklace (similar) // White crossbody

xo
Cait

Can't get enough of The Petite Chronicles? Follow along on social media:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER