Dotty

Monday, February 25, 2013

Did everyone watch the Oscars last night? My roommate, Kristen, and I had the boys over and we got all dolled up to watch them. It was a lot of fun seeing all of the pretty dresses and laughing at all of Seth McFarland's offensive jokes. I really enjoyed a lot of the classic Hollywood references and musical numbers as well.
Today I took a bit of a fashion risk for me, I tried the 'seeing double' trend, with polka dots on polka dots! I'm not one for taking risks, especially with fashion, but I was feeling pretty adventurous. I'm really happy with how this outfit turned out! I can't believe I doubted myself. Come on, polka dots all over? How could it get any better than that? 
Have a lovely Monday!





Blazer: Roommate's (Kohl's)
Necklace: Gift from the beau
Top: Marshall's
Skirt: H&M
Tights: DSW
Flats: Target  

6 comments:

  1. Very cute polka dot look! The jacket is just perfect with it. Perhaps we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the polka dots. So precious! I loved the Oscars as well. Very fun night! I am now following!
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo I love your blazer!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the double dots - and I thought Seth McFarland was super funny :D

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER