My Life Lately

Tuesday, August 9, 2016


I know I have said this a dozen times on here, but I truly am hoping to post more. These spurts in writing are the result of life overtaking my spare time. The past year has been filled with its share of stresses with planning and teaching four different classes, but also many blessings like getting married and starting a new page in my chronicles of life.

So before I vow to post more regularly on The Petite Chronicles, let me just say I will try my hardest. I think a lot of us can relate to the fact that there are times in our lives that necessitate taking a step back from something even if to only appreciate it that much more. I am treating my breaks in blogging as such. Times to pause, take a deep breath, and realize how much I enjoy writing my chronicles. And not just focus on how overwhelming the day-to-day might be.
As I begin to write again, my hope is not only to write more regularly, but to realize that blogging is a creative outlet I value as a facet of my new life. I hope you will join me.



I plan on writing a separate post on our wedding, but this is a sneak peak of the amazing work our photographer did in capturing every detail. If you get the chance, check out her work. She is amazingly talented!


The hubs and I went to Laguna Beach, California for our honeymoon. It was such a wonderful place with kind people, good food, and gorgeous ocean views. This was a snap from celebrating my 25th birthday on the last day.


We bought a house in the spring and have been working to fix it up (more pictures to come!). We were at the home improvement store and I could not pass up these adorable succulents. They have now become my little plant children haha

That is about all that is going on in my life lately. Keep tuned for more outfit and lifestyle posts! Until next time.

xo 
Cait


Can't get enough of The Petite Chronicles? Follow along on social media:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER