Easy Breezy

Thursday, August 11, 2016


This is a look from our honeymoon in Laguna Beach, California. For those of you who have not been on the Pacific Coast, it gets a little chilly with the wind blowing from the ocean. While the weather was gorgeous every day we were there, it did not feel overly warm (Which I loved...I hate sticky summers!!) I wore this outfit a couple of times when we were in Cali because the light tank with the jean jacket and flowy skirt were a perfect combination with the ocean breeze. 

On a side note- I loved my wardrobe in California. There was something very effortless about dressing while there. On several occasions, my husband told me, "California looks good on you." (I took it as a compliment! :)) We hope to travel back someday and include wine country next time! Have you been to Laguna Beach? What were your thoughts?




Fedora | Sunglasses | Old Navy Jean Jacket | LOFT ikat Tank | Medallion Necklace | LOFT Green Maxi Skirt



Can't get enough of The Petite Chronicles? Follow along on social media:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER