Disappointing

Thursday, March 20, 2014

This title could apply to my frequency of posts so far this calendar year....BUT I think it more aptly applies to the first day of "Spring" today.  I had high hopes for this day: the sun was shining when I left for school, it was (somewhat) warm...Nope.  As the day progressed, snow started to fall and the wind kicked up with a vengeance.  After I left school 7 hours later, it was much colder and the clouds ominously hung overhead.

While I might be just a tad dramatic about the weather, I think it's completely warranted.  It seems as if this winter will never end and I won't get the opportunity to wear my cute spring clothes!  Despite my worries, I still decided to put some pastels on this morning to welcome Spring.  I just hope the warmer weather isn't going to disappoint me much longer. :)











Sweater: Loft | Necklace: Charlotte Russe | Crops: Gap | Purse: Cynthia Rowley
Flats: Chinese Laundry


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER