Life

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I think this is the longest hiatus I've taken from TPC since I started writing a couple of years ago. I know I've said it a million times, but this year was truly overwhelming with the amount of work I had to do. Not to mention working on the weekends and a work study to boot. This should be the longest I will be away, because I have sorely missed posting! I needed a creative outlet desperately this year, and posting more often would've been wonderful. Such is life. 

Well, I'm officially back in my parents' house. It's the first time in five years and I have to say it's really strange knowing I won't be back at Penn State in August. I loved every minute of my time there these past five years, which makes my heart ache to be back. But we all have to move on to bigger and (hopefully) better things in the future. Yet another "such is life" moment for me to grapple with.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic to be moving on and I'm both anxious and thrilled to see what's in store for me. However, not having a solid plan as to where I'm going to be in the next 6 months is slightly terrifying. I'm very much the type of person who likes to have things set and in motion. So not having a job lined up yet is causing me some anxiety. I guess I need to try to understand that we can't always have a plan in place, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. 

I apologize if this is getting heavy, but it's something that's been weighing on me for some time now. Thankfully, the summer is still new, so there is hope for the next couple of months! As for this outfit, I recently got these shorts at Marshall's and I LOVE them. I've been wearing them practically nonstop. Do you get anxious when things seem "up in the air"? What piece(s) are you wearing on repeat? Please share!








Top: Marshall's | Necklace: Sabika | Sunglasses: 7 for all Mankind | Shorts: Cynthia Rowley Purse: Steve Madden | Sandals: DSW





DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER