Wishful Thinking

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I know my presence on here for the past month has been slim, but unfortunately between frigid temps and constant snowfall, documenting my outfits has been impossible.  While I'm still dressing to impress, snow boots and salt stains have been my most worn accessory these past few weeks.  In total, we have almost two feet of snow, and I am sick of it!

If you live in or anywhere near the northern portion of the U.S., I'm sure you agree with me.  Thankfully, today was the first day we've seen the sun in the past couple of months and it warmed up a bit.  Naturally, I jumped on this opportunity to sneak in an outfit before winter catches back up with us again!  I wore some pops of spring colors in this outfit, wishing desperately for the end of dreary days.  Hopefully my wishful thinking will pay off!









Sweater: Target (similar) | Button down: Thrifted (similar) | Jeans: Gap 
Purse: Marshall's (similar) | Shoes: Target (similar| Jewelry: Sabika



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER