Oops I Did it Again

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm not just quoting the infamous '90s Britney Spears song in my title. I feel as if I keep doing this with TPC. I'll write a post or two, skip a week. Write a post or two, skip a week. I can honestly say after this past week and a half of my new schedule, posting regularly is going to be extremely difficult. You readers are the reason why I enjoy writing The Petite Chronicles so much and I apologize for my inconsistent posts. Thank you so much again for reading and for all of your support! 

Since starting high school all over again on the other end as the teacher, I've truly enjoyed every second I'm at school. My students and coworkers have made this internship so much fun and I've learned so much already. These past couple of days I've felt this overwhelming sense of joy and peace. As in, this is what I'm supposed to be doing. I know the year is only going to get more stressful, but it's my hope that the feeling of joy remains. 

I wore a different variation of this outfit to school, with hot pink dress pants (you'll get to see them in the future, I promise) and black flats. I changed into this version for my evening class and I think I like the color combo better.

I hope everyone had a great long weekend! Happy Hump Day!








Earrings: Target | Top: Marshall's | Purse: Nine West (via DSW) | Watch: Michael Kors
Capris: Dress Barn | Oxfords:  ALDO


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER