Obsessed

Monday, April 1, 2013

You know that mint color that's been blowing up in stores all over? Mint is everywhere! Well, color me obsessed (pun intended). I went shopping over Spring Break and half of the clothes I bought were mint colored. No joke. I can't seem to get enough of the light greenish hue. 
I saw these capris and I instantly fell in love. Funny thing is, when I tried them on, they turned out more like cut offs than capris. Such is the life of a short gal. How was everyone's Easter? Mine was very low-key being away from home. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll see I made fried chicken for the first time and I was really pleased how it turned out! Have a Happy Monday!






Top: J.Crew (thrifted)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Capris: Dress Barn
Flats: H&M

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER