Closet Revamp

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lately, I've been feeling like I don't want to wear anything in my closet. Yesterday, I blew through three outfits because I was completely dissatisfied with all of them. Which is why I didn't put together an outfit post. 
To counter my anxiety and disappointment, I decided to reorganize my closet. Drastically. After about an hour and a half, I felt it looked much better! 

I broke up my hanging clothes with my organizer and added some other stuff to it instead of sweats and hoodies to put my favorite clothes right in front of me. I put my accessories and jackets to the right and organized the rest by sleeve length and color to the right. Unfortunately how my closet is set up, there are some clothes that are hard to see, but I put my least used clothing there. (Problem solved!) Only time will tell how my new system works, but I'm excited to look through my clothing now. I'd call my revamp a success! (Pardon the poor pictures, my room has terrible lighting)
How about you? Have you revamped your closet lately? How did it turn out?

Before:



After:


 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER