Retired

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This year will be the first year I don't spend Easter at home. Although it may not seem like a big deal, to me it is. To me, it signifies growing up. You may laugh, but my mom told me on the phone when she heard I wasn't coming home: "Well, it looks like the Easter Bunny is officially retired." That's right folks. Up until this year, my brother and I had a very intense game of who could find the most eggs Easter morning. I won every year, naturally. We even used the little baskets that my mom made for us when we were old enough to push each other out of the way to get the most eggs. 
Although this year marks getting older, I'm excited. It's a new start to my life and growing up should be fun, right? Besides, Easter morning I fully intend to knock my kids out of the way to get the eggs in the distant future. Should be lots of fun.
New: I'm going to post links to the same or similar products that I'm wearing! I hope this helps if you like anything I'm wearing.
Don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin'!







Top: Jones New York (via Marshall's)
Necklace: Forever 21
Jeggings: Aero (thrifted)  
Clutch: Thrifted
Oxfords: DSW  

 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER