Windblown

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I knew I wanted to wear my new, orange blazer today and I put together my standard orange and blue combo. At the last minute though, I opted for this bright pink shirt instead and toned down the bright colors with neutral accessories and a pink lip.

Since it was sunny, I decided to change up the backdrop to my pictures this afternoon. Just in time for a freak windstorm to blow through. There wasn't one bit of wind today and when I go outside to take pictures, what happens? Freak wind. Hence why my bangs are a little spazzy in these pictures. 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'





Blazer: Philosophy (Marshall's)
Top: H&M
Earrings: Charlotte Russe 
Scarf: Target
Flats: Ross
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER