Left Out

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I've been noticing a trend of pretty pastels, light blouses, and sunshine featured on my favorite fashion blogs, but unfortunately we still have winter weather here. It makes me wish for warmer temps without slush and loads of layers. Alas, (English nerd alert!) I have to put up with Pennsylvania's cold and wet winters for a couple more months. Ah, I cannot wait for sunshine again. Not necessarily the intense heat, but some bright sunshine instead of this ugly cloudy weather.
On a totally unrelated note, guess what? My skirt is actually a dress! Surprise surprise! I love using dresses as skirts, it makes your closet go so much further. You weren't expecting that when you popped on by my little blog, were you? I like to throw you gals a curve ball every now and then.





Sweater: J.Crew (Thrifted)
Necklace: Thrifted
Dress: Heritage 1981 (Thrifted)
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Olsonboye (Thrifted)  

2 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color from the sweater. Great blog you have!


    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Colorblock Party'. I would love to read your feedback.


    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you layered over that dress, and orange looks great on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER