Rawr

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This is the third or fourth time I've worn these little booties and I can honestly say they're the most comfortable heels I own. I've had my eye on them for a while on Target's website and my mom got them for me over break as an early Christmas present! In the short amount of time that I've owned them, I've probably walked well over two miles in them (up and downhill too) and haven't had a single problem yet! They were definitely well worth the wait!
As for the rest of my outfit, I decided to be a little loud today with my leopard print sweater and bright accessories. I feel a little wild every time I wear this sweater, like I belong in the jungle or something. Next thing you know, I'll be crawling around and roaring at people. I wouldn't put it past me.

Oh, and mark today in your calendars ladies, on 12/12/12 I actually fixed my hair today!





Sweater: Ross
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Stein Mart
Skirt/Belt: Kohl's
Tights: DSW
Booties: Target 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pleated skirt! The pink belt adds a fun pop of color!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER