Polished

Sunday, December 16, 2012

For whatever reason, I feel very put together and polished in this outfit. Not to mention these jeans are one of the two pairs I had tailored, which only adds to that feeling.
As a shortie with a booty, (there goes all lady-likeness) I have to wear a bigger size to accommodate. Also being short, this presents a conundrum with the length, so I did as Stacy and Clinton said and get my nicer jeans tailored. They'd be so proud.
Can I just say that domesticity is fighting me today. First, I attempt to iron the shirt I'm wearing (as you can tell it's still wrinkly) and the iron leaked and got the shirt all wet. On top of that, it was spurting out dust or dirt. Only 20 minutes later, the pants hanger fell in my closet and got caught in the tract of my doors. What next? I'm sure my coffee pot will mysteriously turn on and catch fire. 
On a more sobering note, my heart and prayers are going out to those in Connecticut affected by the school shooting. I can't believe how messed up our world is getting and it's devastating to think that those poor adults and children couldn't defend themselves. May God hold those big and little angels in His arms.






Sweater: Old Navy
Button-down: H&M
Earrings: Kohl's
Clutch: Thrifted
Jeans: American Eagle (Thrifted)
Loafers: Target   

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER