These Pants

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesdays (usually) are for me what Mondays are for everyone else in the world. Frazzling and the bearer of bad news. Surprisingly today, Tuesday has redeemed itself...somewhat. I can't say anything overtly great happened to me today, but let's just say Tuesday didn't kick my ass for once and leave it at that. :) 
These are my roommate's pants. They are magical (yes, like the Traveling Pants). The back story is, my roomie wore them one day and I asked her if I could try them on because we're about the same size. They fit! Well, my other two roommates decided at that moment to try them on as well; because why the heck not and we're all a bit silly sometimes. Lo and behold, these pants fit every single one of us! And on that day, they became the magical green pants in the apartment. Who knows, maybe our carpet flies and stuffed animals come to life when we're not around. It could happen.




Sweater: H&M
Earrings: Sabika
Necklace: NY&Co.
Jeans: Kohl's 
Boots: Target
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those green pants with the stripes...so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pants they are totally cute!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the color of your pants! Gorgeous!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER