Unhappening

Monday, July 30, 2012

There was a lot of "unhappening" going on today. For starters, I'm getting a cold, which is not supposed to happen in the summer! I thought colds only occur during winter! Well, it looks like I was wrong. Also "unhappening" today was my blazer in 90 degree weather. Yes, I sweat a little for the sake of fashion. Nothing air conditioning and extra shots of perfume can't fix.
Getting back into the swing of working has been a leeetle difficult since I had the whole week off. This 40 hour week should prepare me for the 50-60 hour weeks that are in my near future. Ah I can't wait to go back to school! 
Oh, and I probably made up the word "unhappening." I make up words all of the time. We'll see when the OED adds it to their website. 




Blazer: Thrifted (Gap)
Tshirt: Target
Necklace: New York & Co.
Shorts: TJMaxx
Shoes: Famous Footwear

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER