Simple

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I couldn't think of a better title for this post, because this outfit fits my mood for today, which is the simpler, the better. After working for 8 hours and  helping seemingly endless unhappy customers, I wanted my outfit to be no hassles. A white t-shirt is what I came up with! This is the first time I've been able to wear jeans in a while since it's been so hot, and I was happy to do so. 
Pictures from my trip to Louisiana will be forthcoming shortly! I can't wait to share more with y'all about my amazing trip. :) You might be able to tell, but I got my hair did! YAY!! I also got over 1000 pictures, so I'm taking my time editing them, sorry for the delay! How has everyone's week been? Relaxing? Hassle-free? Since today was neither, I hope this past week was for you.






DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER