Good Hair Day

Tuesday, August 11, 2015







Vest: Marshall's | Tee: Target | Necklace: LOFT | Jeans: LOFT | Purse: Nine West | Shoes: Converse | Lipstick: Laura Geller in "Lexington Ave. Coral"


Do you ever have a really good hair day and just have to photograph it? Well, I don't. To be quite honest, the only time I feel my hair is photograph-worthy is when I get it done. Which leads to the title of this post and the impetus for taking these pictures. Aside from the fact I love this outfit. 

I don't know what it is, but I just can't seem to get into doing my hair regularly. Hence why you'll see it up in a bun or straightened on here. Because for me, that's easy. I feel like I worry enough about what I'm wearing and doing my eyeliner just right, and I really don't want to add my hair into that mixture. For this appointment though, I asked my stylist to walk me through doing my hair like this, and guess what? It doesn't seem as difficult or worrisome as I imagined. So you just might see more of this 'do on TPC. Hopefully. If I can figure out how to work my curling iron.

Can't get enough of The Petite Chronicles? Follow along on social media:


Shop the looks in this post:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER