My Life Lately

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Would you like to hear a little poem I put together?

There once was a blogger who loved to write.

Unfortunately, she got caught up with day-to-day life.
Style and beauty she still practiced,
but writing and posting all but vanished!

She missed chronicling her adventures in fashion,

and hopes her readers forgive her under-used passion.
With sincere effort and a spirit for flair,
this style blogger will try to post more often, I swear!

Ok, so I know that was really corny, but I live for the cheesy things in life. In all seriousness, I've really missed posting on here. It would be an understatement for me to say that nothing has happened since my last post. Here are some of the highlights:



I moved back in with my parents and got a teaching job! 
(My first day of school outfit)


My big man and I got engaged!
(Right after he popped the question)


I bought a DSLR with my big girl salary! 
(It's small and just a starter, but I'm loving it so far)


I'm also going to be in my best friend/maid of honor's wedding at the end of the year!
(A picture I took of the happy couple)

As I said before, this year has been full of unexpected (but welcome!) surprises and firsts. I'm looking forward to a new school year, and planning my wedding/my life with Chris! I hope to post on here more regularly, and to continue sharing the exciting updates in my life. Thank you, readers for your support! 



Can't get enough of TPC? Follow along on social media!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER