Tradition

Friday, July 18, 2014

I'm the type of person who loves traditions. I thrive on them. I think it's partly due to the fact that I'm a habitual person, and I think traditions give you something to look forward to. These pictures are from my 23rd birthday a couple of days ago. Something that I've turned into a tradition is to wear a pretty dress on my birthday, because I think it's important to have at least one day out of the year where you look and feel stupendous

This dress definitely qualifies for that. I got a ton of compliments on it, and I even found upon further inspection: pockets! You can't get much better than that, ladies and gents. Another tradition on my birthday that I love is my mom and I will grab some coffees and get pedicures. We always enjoy being pampered and catching up on gossip. It's just another way to feel stupendous when you're getting older. 

(Yes, I know 23 isn't that old, but it's much less exciting than previous birthdays!)









Dress: Kohl's | Belt: Target | Sunnies: TJ Maxx | Watch: Michael Kors | Gold chain bracelet: Charlotte Russe | Bling bracelet: Sabika | Purse: Michael Kors | Wedges: Target


Enjoyed this post? Follow along on social media to keep up with TPC!



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER