My Life Lately

Sunday, July 13, 2014

I want to start this post off by saying, my life lately is not extremely exciting. Some days I want it to be, but I'm starting to realize a break from the craziness of life is a good thing. So I'm trying to allow myself to relax and enjoy this break because I know it won't last long...and probably will be one of the last times I get one. 

To fill my time when I'm not searching/applying for teaching jobs, I've decided to focus more on what I enjoy. Since that's the case, I've been posting more on Instagram, shopping, editing photos, reading, and catching up on my favorite blogs. Oh, and a blog revamp as well... :) These are all things that went by the wayside this past year, despite my best efforts. 

I would really like to challenge myself for the remainder of the summer to do all of those things and more, as well as post more often. So I'm going to start a weekly installment of "My Life Lately" posts to highlight the sporadic excitements during my break. I'm also hoping it will motivate me to take more pictures, have more experiences, and enjoy the little things more!

To kick off the inaugural post of "My Life Lately," I'm going to share some of the happenings I've posted on Instagram. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on this installment, or any requests you have for posts!

 I had the rare opportunity to give myself a good pedicure. So I jumped on it and my toes are thanking me!

 My outfit from a few days ago. A bit of denim and a bit of floral.

 We're going to the beach at the end of the summer. Needless to say, I need to work on my tan.

 Adorable wedges from Target that were a steal! (Less than $20 each!)

 Gorgeous surprise roses from my beau. He knows how to make me cry.

My cousin and I at our little cousin's grad party. We don't get to hang out too often, so it was great seeing her!


Don't forget to follow TPC on social media:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER