Monday

Monday, July 1, 2013

Well, it's official.  Google Friend Connect, it's been real.  I'll miss your daily feed of my favorite blogs and the way you show me how many followers I have.  Unfortunately, we have to say goodbye too soon.  You were great while you lasted, but all good things must come to an end.  

On a less serious note, I'm happy to say today is my first day off in a week.  As in, Iworkedsevendaysstraight week.  If you have worked/work in retail, you know what I'm talking about.  If you haven't, let's just say I was pretty close to having a bit of a hissy fit by the end of the week there.  And those aren't pretty my friends.  I even stomp my feet and everything.  
Who would've ever thought I'd look forward to a Monday?  Aside from saying goodbye to GFC, this Monday is looking pretty awesome from my perspective.

I'm linking up with The Collective Blog Hop today! Come on over and link up!








Headband: Charlotte Russe | Top: LOFT | Purse: Marshall's | Shorts: Target | Flats: Target

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER