Wha What

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

You know what? I'm pretty sure other bloggers can agree with me, but I/we made thrift shopping cool way before Macklemore did. Like this awesome flower print skirt- thrifted last summer for 3 buckaroos! That's enough to make any bargain shopper say, "Wha what wha what?" 

In a few short days, Google Friend Connect will be saying goodbye. Still want to keep up with The Petite Chronicles and all of your favorite blogs? It's simple, sign up for Bloglovin'! The process is really easy and the best part? All of your favorite daily reads are in one conveniently organized location. 

P.s. I might have copied Kendi a wee bit. Except I'm not tall, so my top isn't really cropped hehe. Sorry I'm not sorry. I could not resist with how adorable her outfit is! (Which come on, when doesn't that gal look fabulous?!)







Top: NY&Co. | Skirt: Thrifted | Purse: Marshall's | Bracelets: Sabika
Watch: Macy's | Sandals: Target


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER