Easy Breezy

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

We're in a bit of a cool spell here (if you consider high 70s "cool") so I've been wearing more layers than usual for July. It feels more like early fall rather than middle-late summer, but I secretly love it. The cool weather makes me dream of football games, crunchy leaves, and the excitement of back to school (ok, I'm a nerd, so back to school is exciting for me). 

I've been desperately wanting to wear this breezy maxi dress, but seeing as it's sleeveless, I had to 'alter' it a bit with my chambray top. I shop for pieces like this that you can change in subtle ways to give you more wear-ability. Can I also tell you how much I'm in love with this new bag?! It's the perfect size to fit my endless supply of lipstick and my planner when school rolls around. AKA a match made in heaven in my book. 









Sunnies: Kohl's (Similar) | Top: Old Navy | Necklace: Loft (Similar) | Watch: Michael Kors | Dress: Kohl's (Similar) | Purse: Steve Madden (Similar)


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER