Capital C

Thursday, July 25, 2013

This outfit is actually from a couple weeks ago when I went to Philly to visit C.  I had every intention of posting my outfit from work yesterday, but the pizza at lunch decided to viciously attack my skirt.  Therefore, it's going in the wash and no post because I didn't get the opportunity to take pictures before the incident. 

I've been planning out my upcoming schedules (I'm now working two jobs) and I cannot believe how quickly back to school snuck up on me!  I realized that I have this weekend, next week, and the following week and then it's back to school.  So needless to say, the next couple of weeks are going to be cra-zy with a capital C.  I still have to finish required reading for my internship, pack ALL of my clothes, get some more things for the apartment, and do work for my summer course.  It's going to be a hectic and stressful two weeks. 

How are your summers winding down?  Going anywhere fun and exciting?  I'd love to hear about it!! :)






Headband: Charlotte Russe | Top: American Eagle | Skirt: LOFT | Watch: Macy's
Sandals: Target


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER