Sneezy

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hey, guess what? I'm still alive! I just took a little siesta from writing lately because of end of the semester papers and finals. But now I'm officially done with my undergraduate career! Graduation is on Saturday which will make it official. I can't believe how fast these past four years have gone by. 

If I were to be one of the seven dwarfs from Snow White today, I would hands down be Sneezy. In the 21 years I've been on this planet, allergies have never been an issue with me. This year? Well, let's just say I've gone through three boxes of tissues in the last three days.  Now, I love all of the seven dwarfs, but being in Sneezy's shoes for the past few days makes me feel sorry for the poor guy. Hope your allergies aren't terrible like mine and you can enjoy this beautiful weather!

If you haven't done so, you can follow me on Bloglovin' here








Top: Marshall's
Necklace: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Wedges: Payless 

 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER