Recent Purchases

Saturday, May 11, 2013

So...this happened this past weekend:


It's amazing how the time flew and now I cannot believe I'm an alumna and graduate! I'm thrilled to be moving on to acquiring my master's and teaching at the local high school. My wardrobe though, is not as thrilled. Not to say I have inappropriate clothing...maybe just a little bit for a high school teacher in the classroom though.

My mom, grandmother, and I went shopping yesterday to furnish my closet with some great pieces that will last throughout the school year. I know I've talked about it before, but I have a love-hate relationship with shopping. As a petite, but curvy gal, finding bottoms that fit well, my bottom are elusive at best. Thankfully, I did find quite a few pieces that I can mix and match at a fraction of their retail value. Yay for bargain shopping!

Have you found some good pieces to add to your wardrobe lately? Do you have any troubles finding clothes that fit right and don't break the bank?

Follow me here on Bloglovin' 

Button down, Crops, Tank, Pattern crops, Oxfords, Striped blouse

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER