Trademark

Monday, April 22, 2013

I think if The Petite Chronicles (aka me) had a trademark, it would be bright lips. Regardless of what I'm wearing, my go-to statement is a vivid lipstick. Thankfully, with my light skin, I can pull off a plethora of colors. I've tried a few different brands and I actually find that Maybelline stays on very well.

My trademark began junior year of college. I was wearing a navy blue dress to our spring formal, but I wanted to make a statement. On a whim, I picked up a bright pink lipstick to wear. I got a ton of compliments that night and had an extra boost of confidence underneath those vibrant pink lips. Now, it's one of my favorite features to wear and is quite cheap to change up a lot. You know it's a keeper when it combines those two!

Thank you so much for linking up with the Bloglovin' Collective last week! I'm really excited to get to know all of you new followers :)

If you haven't yet, follow me on Bloglovin'








Necklace: Thrifted
Jeans:Gap (Thrifted)
Wedges: Payless
Lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Romantic

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER