Monochromatic...Not

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I went back to work this week. If you've followed TPC for a while, you know I work part-time at a cosmetics store. Now, I love my job, but it seems like I'll be perfectly nice to people and all I get are complaints in return. It's one of the unfortunate downsides to retail. That and coupons. I hate coupons. 

When people are nice, I enjoy going to work and learning about new products. One of my biggest qualms with my job is I have to wear black and white. Since I work mostly in the summer, this is a big damper on my style! (I admit the monochromatic colors do look professional) Hence, the birth of this slightly more vibrant outfit. 

Can I tell you how much I love these shorts?! So much. I might have gone a bit crazy at TJ Maxx and that's how these suckers ended up in my drawer faster than you can say $16.99. Also, the sandals I'm wearing are Italian leather. For less than $20. That deal was so good I had to feature two pictures of them! See what a monochromatic work wardrobe does to me?

Ps. I haven't figured out how I'm going to take outfit pictures now that I'm home because my family does not know about TPC. So pardon the poor pictures for the time being, I'm hoping they'll get better! If you have any suggestions, feel free to share!






Sweater: NY&Co.
Tank: H&M
Watch: Macy's
Bracelet: Betsey Johnson
Shorts: TJ Maxx
Sandals: TJ Maxx   

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER