Surprise!

Monday, April 8, 2013

It seems like just yesterday that I was wearing five layers and snow boots because winter refused to leave. Now, I looked at the forecast for the week and BAM! It's supposed to be in the 70s. What happened to spring?! Possibly my favorite season, (it changes from day to day) spring is the wonderful time filled with temperate weather, baby bunnies, and flowers everywhere. 

Needless to say, I was completely (but pleasantly) surprised by the warm weather we've been having lately. So I decided to celebrate the beginning of spring/summer with a dress! Pardon my blindingly white legs, I hardly tan to begin with and a few months of no sun makes me PALE. I hope you're enjoying the warmer temperatures! 






Jacket: Old Navy
Necklaces: Kohl's
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Stein Mart
Oxfords: DSW  

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER