Loud

Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm not going to lie to you, I was a little nervous to wear this outfit today. I haven't worn printed pants before and on top of it (literally) I decided to pair them with a striped top. Whoa. Talk about adventurous. I felt pretty loud walking around campus today with my pattern mixing. 

Regardless of my qualms about printed pants and pairing them with stripes, I really like this outfit a lot! I just may do some more pattern mixing in the future. Keep an eye out! 
This Thursday, I'm super excited to be co-hosting the Bloglovin' Collective over on Peacoats and Plaid.  I hope you stop by and check it out! :)
ps. You can follow me on Bloglovin' here.
 








Blazer: H&M (Similar)
Top: Target (Similar)
Necklace: Forever 21
Purse: Marshall's (Similar)
Jeans: Kohl's (Roomie's)
Flats: Target (Similar)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER