Bloglovin' & An Outfit

Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you, but it was just announced that Google Reader will be saying "bye-bye" on July 1st. As a (fairly) new blogger, I was surprised to hear the news and decided to take a new course of action ASAP for you followers to continue getting updates from The Petite Chronicles. On the little doodly bar to the left, you can now find a 'follow by email' tab. If you wish to get updates from me via email, you can now do so! 

Another way you can follow The Petite Chronicles, is through Bloglovin' (Also in the doodly bar). I think Bloglovin' will be the site to take over Google Reader. If you're new to Bloglovin', it's really quick and simple to sign up. Although I was a little confused by the layout initially, I've found it to be a great tool for keeping up with all of the blogs I follow. As such, if you would like to follow TPC via Bloglovin' that would be splendiferous! 
I want to thank all of my readers (yes, you!) for your support; you're the reason I get dressed in the morning...and I'm not sure how my professors would react to pajamas.

Since I've talked too much already, here's an outfit for you that marries spring color with winter warmth! I hope you have a lovely weekend! 




Sweater: Kohl's (I love the back!)
Tank: Target
Jeans: Kohl's
Flats: Target

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER