Can't get you out of my head

Monday, December 17, 2012

Beginning of finals week. Bleh. The most dreaded week of the entire semester. Luckily, this isn't the worst finals week I've had in my college career, which is a relief! I'm so close to being done with the semester and I cannot wait. As for outfit posts, I'm going to try my best with keeping up with them, even though I just want to wear sweatpants all week. :) I do have a dilemma that I'll revisit sometime later this week, which is I can't bring my tripod home for Christmas break because I'm taking the bus, so I'll ask you later this week what type of posts you'd like instead!
Getting excited for Christmas, or overwhelmed with everything to do? I know I can't wait to get home and spend time enjoying family! I believe that's all for today, I'm much too tired to come up with anything too elaborate, so I'll leave you with a song that I recently found that I think is amazing! Enjoy and Happy Monday!

 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER