Apologies

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I apologize ladies, for my infrequent posts this past week. With finals, traveling home, and working it has been pretty hectic. I hope everyone had a fantastic week before Christmas! I won't be posting the next couple of days because of Christmas, but check back on the 26th!
I'm going to add a little spice to the blog the next couple of weeks sans tripod. I hope you'll stick around to see what I've got planned! In other news, I've finally joined the smart phone craze! I'm so excited and loving my iPhone! :) I've already signed up for Instagram so follow me if you get the chance: cbons13. 
Well, I'm going to close for now and I hope you have wonderfully blessed Christmas! Check back after the holiday for what's in store for The Petite Chronicles! 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER