Teacher Swag

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ok, so I've got some exciting news! I'm in the process of interviewing for a teaching internship where I will get my certification! I'm really excited for this awesome opportunity, and I hope I get it! It'll be a year teaching high school English, while working on my masters and at the end of the program I will have a M.Ed. and certification. 
I've never been so excited to teach until this moment, and here I thought I was excited before! Today I sat in on a few classes and talked to some of the teachers and interns involved with the program, so I had to look professional. I only have a couple of button-downs and it was really chilly today so I decided to throw a sweater over top for extra warmth. I don't have my dress pants up here, so I had to opt for a skirt (not that I mind, except for the freezing temperatures) and tights. I'm not going to lie, I felt pretty teacher-y in this outfit, and yes, I just made up the word teacher-y. I make up quite a few words to describe my outfits. Who wouldn't want me teaching their kids someday?






Sweater: Old Navy
Button down: Target (Thrifted)
Skirt: Gap (Thrifted-still had the tag on it!)
Tights: Target
Booties: Rampage   


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER