Lace and Chains

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm actually only wearing one chain in this outfit, but I thought of the title and I liked it so much I've decided to keep it! Ha ha ha! (That's supposed to be a mischievous laugh)  So I had a pretty uneventful Thursday. Nothing too exciting happened today other than the fact that I now have a job writing posts for a local company on my own student life blog! I'll share the link once I start writing. :)
How about you? Are your Thursdays normally fun and exciting? I feel as if the best part of Thursday is the fact that it precedes Friday and the weekend. Oh and the Office is on tonight. Definitely another perk. Outside of Dwight and Jim pranks and the day before Friday, what else does Thursday have to offer? Do share... 
Oh, ps. I got a little artsy fartsy with my first picture, I hope you don't mind.





Cardigan: NY&Co.
Lace top: J.Crew (Thrifted)
Necklace: Thrifted
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Target 

3 comments:

  1. I love chain necklace! And the color of your sweater looks great on you!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit and i like the way you captured the sunset <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kacie!! I will definitely follow you Amely! :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER