Pin Like a Champ!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Today was a crazy hectic day with school work and projects and such, so I thought it was time for another Pin Like a Champ post. This week is pretty busy for me, so I'm hoping to post at least 2 or 3 times and I apologize in advance for infrequent posts! 
Today's Pin Like a Champ features...the home! I'm only in an apartment right now, but I love decorating! My room is way more decorated than my roommates, because I love it so much. I can't wait to have a home of my own to decorate! I look at my board on Pinterest and it's full of white rooms with pops of color. I think the white is so clean and crisp looking, and the color makes the room welcoming and homey. What are your thoughts? Do you enjoy decorating like I do?

 I love the concept of framing important pictures and postcards for over the desk.
 Such a nice photo wall! I could get lost looking at all of the pictures!
 This is my dream library. Except, it would be an attic turned library.
 I want this closet! And the clothes and shoes to fill it ;)
 I like the concept of making use of the space under the stairs!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing inspiration!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER