Productive

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

With the busy weekend, I didn't get as much work as I wanted done this weekend, so it was a late night and early morning for me today. I had a debate in class today and had to get a ton of work done, so I woke up at 6 this morning to finish it up. Despite the initial exhaustion (that was remedied with lots of coffee) I've been really productive today! So much so, that I've decided to wake up at that time everyday. And maybe take over the world as well. 
Since I had that debate, I wanted to dress a little bit nicer than usual, but nothing too nice. I decided to wear my salmon jeans since I haven't worn them in a while and they were crying for me to put them on. Do you have any fabulous pieces you've been neglecting? 





Blazer: H&M
Top: Borrowed from my roomie :)
Belt: Forever 21 (I put the glitter on!)
Skinnies: Thrifted (Aero)
Loafers: Kohl's
Purse: Marshall's  
 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER