Rule-Breaker

Monday, October 1, 2012

I am indeed wearing white pants after Labor Day. Who says you can't break the rules every now and then when it comes to fashion? I think a healthy dose of rule breaking is necessary to stay up to date with trends. Since I was being a wild child with the white pants I figured I'd pair them with a classic button down. 
How was everyone's weekend? Mine was spent on the corner of an intersection dancing silly and attempting to get people to donate to help kids with cancer. My roommate actually wore a tutu to attract attention (which worked!) so I have to come up with something crazy for next trip. It was a fun weekend that was very worthwhile, we raised over $3,000! 
I don't know about you, but I celebrated the first day of October with a pumpkin coffee and donut! Yay for fall!! It seems almost weird to have to weather cooling down after such a mild winter last year and a scorching summer. How are you transitioning to the change of seasons?




Top: Target (Thrifted)
Necklace: NY&Co.
Capri's: Marshall's
Loafers: Kohl's

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER