New

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I've decided to begin a new installment on The Petite Chronicles, Pin Like a Champ! I've noticed I spend an exorbitant amount of time on Pinterest lately and I figured I'd share my "Pinspiration," as they say, with you. Pin Like a Champ will usually be featured on Tuesdays, since they are really not my days. 
I plan on having a theme for the pins and I hope you find some inspiration from them! Please follow me on Pinterest for more and I'll follow you as well!
This week's Pin Like a Champ features some fall style inspiration I've found so far. Enjoy!
 Layers with leopard print flats.

 A touch of sparkle with a cozy sweater!

 Making a lace dress fall appropriate with tights, a jacket, and scarf.
 
 Similar to the last one, but with these colors.

 An oversized scarf and oxfords.
 Love the sweater, chambray, and leather combo! So chic!
 

1 comment:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER