Oops I did it again...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

No folks, I am not referencing the ever popular Brittany Spears song in my post title. I'm referencing my inability to post regularly. Oh yes, it's a continuing problem on Petite Chronicles and I'm heartily sorry if you look here and don't find anything new and interesting posted. I promise you, you have not missed out on outfits as of late. I've had some pretty frantic days and only left the apartment with yoga pants and a hoodie on. 
Wait, didn't she just write a post about dressing nice? Why yes, she did. I'm not superwoman though, and unfortunately even I dress down due to crazy schedules and little time to get ready.
Something exciting I'm partaking in this weekend is something I'm also very passionate about, so I'd like to share it with you. I'm going to stand on the corner of roads and the entrances of businesses with a can and a smile. Why am I there? To raise money for children with cancer, simply put. I'm a part of Penn State's THON, aka the best and biggest student run philanthropy in the world. I'll be talking more about THON, but if you're interested in what we do or you would like to donate, you can go to the THON website or watch the video posted.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER