Fall

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I think it might be safe to say it by now.....fall is here!! Woo hoo! I've been looking forward to pumpkin flavored everything (I cheated on this one the other day with pumpkin coffee!), football, changing leaves, cooler weather, and of course, fall clothes! It seems like summer has been going on forever here in PA which is pretty uncommon, but it just makes me really happy that fall weather is rolling in. 
I've been waiting over a month to wear this sweater and I couldn't think of a better way to greet the cooler weather than with an awesome sweater! It's actually super light, but I can tell I'll be layering it a lot this fall and winter.  Have you broken out the fall clothes yet? Do you have a Pinterest board just for fall clothes like I do? Can you tell I'm super duper excited for fall? 
Oh p.s. Fall is my favorite season if you didn't pick up on that. :)





Sweater: H&M
Earrings: Kohl's
Watch: Kohl's
Jeans: Thrifted (Aero)
Boots: Thrifted (for $2!)
 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER