Weird

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Now I know I wore the fedora in my last outfit post, but there are only a few more short weeks left of summer and I want to get my wear out of it! This outfit was pretty easy to throw together for me. I love pairing a great stripe top and some leopard print :) 
So I had the weirdest experience today. I was working and a lady complimented me on my hairstyle. I said thank you and must have paused because she then asked me, "Is it a wig?" I was a little taken aback because I did not have a fedora on and you could clearly see my scalp. Not to mention I don't get asked to often if I'm wearing a wig. I simply said no and thanked her for the compliment. 
I guess I could take her question as a compliment, right? What she really implied through her weird question was, "Your hair is too perfect to be real, is it a wig?" That had to be it. 




 


Hat: Local shop
Shirt: Thrifted (Ralph Lauren)
Necklace: Sabika (online)
Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: Kohl's  

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER