Bahhhh

Sunday, August 19, 2012

No, I am not trying to imitate a sheep in my title. I'm slightly frustrated I haven't been keeping up with the blog regularly. In my defense, I've worked over 40 hours this week and last weekend C came to visit (ah!! :D). I'm nothing but a perfectionist (and OCD as well) so to me, that is no excuse. I've been told on multiple occasions that I need to give myself a break, but it just seems like I'm settling for mediocre. I'm going to really try hard to keep posting regularly now that my work schedule has slowed down and I'm leaving for school soon. Well now that you've seen just how crazy I really am, let's talk about this outfit!
I got this top a couple of weeks ago at Marshall's and I'm already in love with it! Peplum takes a little getting used to since it's a different shape than I normally wear, but I really like how trendy and fashion forward it looks. Now, I broke my rule when I was out shopping, because I told myself from now on if I'm buying something it has to be for fall or winter and this top looks very summery....but I can throw a cardi over top and it's perfect for fall. ;) Oh, anything to justify buying a cute top.



 Top: Marshall's
Purse: H&M
Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: H&M

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER