Fail.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I had a really cute outfit on yesterday and I felt absolutely adorable in it! Naturally, I took outfit pictures, but I went to put them on my computer and I forgot to put my memory card in the camera. -_- <- that's legitimately what my face looked like. Fail numero uno. 
Second fail in the past 24 hours? Agreeing to work up through the day before I leave. Yep, that's right folks, I'm leaving for school on Friday and I work tonight and tomorrow. I'm attempting to get everything I need to packed and/or together, but I still need to do loads of running. I feel like I'm going crazy trying to (pardon my French) get my s*!t together. 
I'm not sure when I'll learn that I need to give myself time to pack and get my running done before school starts. It's my senior year and I still haven't figured it out. With all of the fails that have happened in the past 24 hours, my outfit is definitely not one of them! I've had this in the back of my mind for the longest time because I absolutely love this color combo. Do you ever have those days when you experience fail after fail, but you look fabulous? I hope not, but good outfits are always a plus to a bad day!




Shirt: New York & Co.
Necklace: NY&Co.
Shorts: NY&Co.
Watch: Kohl's
Shoes: Target

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER