Can't get you out of my head

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm terribly sorry. I've done it again! With all of the hustle and bustle going on from moving back to school and transitioning from work life to school life, I've neglected my blog, and therefore, you. Hopefully now that I have settled in more, I can resume our regular programming. 
Can I just say, I absolutely love being back at school?! I missed the campus so much and not to mention I have a life now! (I'm being half serious) My friends here at school really show me every day what having a second family is all about. Classes have started and it has not quite sunk in just yet that I actually have to use my brain. The first week tends to be the easiest, so I'm going to take it easy and transition back into the rhythm of college. 
I have yet to take outfit pictures since I've been so busy, but I will enlist the somewhat reluctant boyfriend's help here soon! (candy still persuades people, right?) So for now, I will leave you with a song. And maybe a dance....If I'm feeling up for it.

 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER