What A-bow-t it?

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

First outfit post ever on The Petite Chronicles! Woo! It took me finding what I thought (at the time) was a tripod, which is in fact a symbol stand, to have the ability to take outfit pictures! I'm just learning how to adjust to a symbol-stand-tripod, so bear with me, but I promise you the pictures will get better (and maybe the outfits too!). In the meantime, I think it works just fine thank you very much, church flea market! In other news, today was a bit cooler so I decided to wear my pink pants and be even more girly with a bow embellished tank. Check back for more outfit posts in the future!



              Shirt: Ross
           Pants: New York and Co.
           Watch: American Eagle
           Shoes: TOMS via Nordstrom
 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER