Summer Loves: Beauty

Monday, June 18, 2012

Aside from the cute boys you find on vacation, summer loves can be different beauty items, clothing, books, etc. Since C (aka my boyfriend) and I have been going steady (does anyone use that expression anymore?) for almost 2 and half years now, summer loves are the latter for me. Throughout this week, I'm going to post my different summer loves in these departments: beauty, clothing, shoes, and accessories. Keep checking back for more!

Essie's "Clambake" which is a nice corally-red color that is hot for summer! I just painted all of my nails in this color and did an accent nail with gold, and let me tell you it looks smokin!

 
 Dermologica's Microfoliant, which I got a sample size of, makes my face look really bright and fresh. It comes as a powder and you use a little bit of water to make it into a paste. I've tried different exfoliants before, but none of them have worked as well as this one. I'm definitely going to invest in the larger size at some point.


 Organix's Hydrating Argan Oil is fantastic for right after the shower! I was hesitating whether I should buy it and I'm so glad I did! It makes me feel so pampered and makes my skin smooth and really hydrated. 




 It's a 10's Miracle Leave-in Product that has super moisture for really damaged hair that is the result of heat or sun exposure. It is a little pricey, but you don't need a whole lot and you see results quickly! I use it as a leave in conditioner and when I need an extra boost for damaged hair.


Well there you have the first installment of Summer Loves! I hope you have enjoyed reading and I look forward to sharing some more of my other loves this summer with you!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER